The last thing you want is for your AC to break on a hot summer day or not be cooling properly. Our Technicians are trained and certified to perform any residential repairs. We will go above and beyond to make sure the repair is done properly the first time.
Sometimes the hardest part is deciding when to call a professional for AC repairs.
These are just a few examples of things you should look out for or warning signs a bigger problem may be in your future.
When to call Sarah's Air?
- Temperature in your home doesn't seem to match your thermostat
- There is a strange sound coming from your air handler (Inside unit)
- There is a strange sound coming from your condenser (Outside unit)
- Your AC is leaking
- You notice oil on your condenser (Outside unit)
- The AC won't turn on at all
- The air coming out of your vent is not cold
- You notice your home feels humid
- The AC won't stop running, seems to never shut off
- You AC is more then 10 years old
We realize having to call for an AC repair can be frustrating and intimidating, we promise to make the repair process as simple as possible. Our technician are friendly and respectful of your home and your time. After the repair is performed your technician will take the time to explain the repairs and answer any questions or concerns you may have. We believe in the service we provide, which is why we offer 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.